Merry Christmas blogreaders! We had a wonderful Christmas with Aunt Laura and Uncle Jody here in Atlanta. They're on their way back to Baltimore now and we're just relaxing and catching up on things. Im slowly going through pictures now. Still don't have them all uploaded onto my computer but here are a few from Christmas Eve.
Maddie made cookies for Santa for the first time. I think she was a little freaked out by the fact that Santa, the man she was really not happy about at the mall earlier, was coming into our house that night (if you think about it, it is pretty scary).
Regardless of her fear, she made the cookies all by herself. I tried to form them into balls, but she smooshed them all over the pan in just the design she wanted. I wasn't sure how they'd turn out, but they looked great! Don't mind my closed eyes in the first picture... I was trying to catch some shut eye.
I have to give these to who? I can't even have one?
Putting them on the table... Tucker watching very closely.
And what was Baby Caroline doing while Maddie was making the cookies? She was hanging out with Laura in her matching snowmen PJs.
More pictures to come once I get some time to put the pics on my computer. Some day they'll make cameras that just automatically upload their pictures onto your computer when you them next to eachother... I just know it.

No comments:
Post a Comment