Thursday, December 24, 2009

christmas eve service

Maddie and Morgan

Merry Christmas Eve to everyone out there!!!

Santa's just about to go to bed but I wanted to quickly post some pictures from tonights Christmas Eve festivities at our church. This was our first and last Christmas Eve service at FBC Decatur and we really enjoyed it. It was everything a Christmas Eve service is supposed to be... kids dressed in their holiday best, silent night by candelight and being surrounded by our nearest and dearest friends.


The gang


The Howards

I can't tell you how much we're going to miss our friends and the church when we move. We've really found a home here and thats saying a lot from some one who moved around constantly growing up. I know these friends will always be special to us and I'm happy we were able to share Christmas Eve with them.

No comments: