Sunday, August 30, 2009

birthday box!

Maddie got a special birthday box in the mail from Nana and Pop-Pops on her birthday. It was full of fun. She LOVED the princess wrapping paper (so much so that we had to convince her to tear into it because there was another present inside).

Look what she got! A Mrs. Potato Head!! Cool, huh?? We'll have tons of fun with that. Mommy got to play with it later in the afternoon and it brought back some fun memories.
And I would be remiss if I didn't include a picture of the "bubbles." Folks, if you're low on cash and you'd still like to get Maddie a gift she'll enjoy.... just send a box of packing bubbles. She really loves to pop them. I wouldnt say that they were here most favorite part of the box... but they did entertain us for awhile. Its the gift that keeps on giving and giving and giving.




Birthday party pics are to come. Blogger and I don't get along well when it comes to uploading pictures so I have to break up the posts (seriously, if anyone out there has any clues or secrets I dont know about... please tell me!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's too cute for words. I think Levon would enjoy those bubble wraps as well!