I can't believe its already September! We just got back from a week at home for Aunt Laura's wonderful wedding! I can't wait to post some pictures of the gorgeous bride and groom... and the cutest little flower girl you ever did see.
But... I have to go back and finish up Maddie's birthday and a few other fun events in between and get us all caught up again to present day. Hope you all don't mind going back in time a bit.
If you remember - Maddie's birthday was rained out so we had to create a quick Plan B and had the gang over to Monkey Joe's for some bouncy fun. The kids had a blast and Maddie even got in on some on - but only with her trusty pal Daddy at her side.
As you can see- she needed a little coaxing to go down the slides.
Daddy had fun too, but I think he's a little too old. He still has some battle scars from this ride down the slide.
The theme was Little Mermaid (aka: Mermie) and although we didnt get a good picture of the cake, it was super yummy as Maddie is modeling here. It was actually a cupcake cake which is the best invention in childrens birthday parties. No cutting, no mess. Each kid just gets a cupcake! Doesn't get much easier than that!
THanks to everyone who came to her party. We hope you had as great of a time as we did!
No comments:
Post a Comment