In honor of our baby not being a baby anymore (sniff sniff) I've changed up the look of the blog and made it a little more Maddie-ish. Hope you like it!
Hi Emmie!! It's lulu26. Happy Birthday maddie! She is so cute. So sorry she was sick. I've never even heard of the hand mouth disease. funny name LOL. Anyways, I LOVE your new blog
3 comments:
She grows more and more beautiful with each day...
I love your new blog look too - perhaps you have inspired me!
Kindell & Paige
Hi Emmie, this is Lulu26!! Happy birthday Maddie! So sorry she was sick :( She is so cute! And I LOVE your new blog!
Hi Emmie!! It's lulu26. Happy Birthday maddie! She is so cute. So sorry she was sick. I've never even heard of the hand mouth disease. funny name LOL. Anyways, I LOVE your new blog
Post a Comment