I am READY for fall. I love the summer.... love the sun, the beach, cute tank tops and flip-flops, yada yada... but after 4-5 months of Atlanta heat and humidity - I am ready for some cool weather come September 1st. Unfortunately its still in the high 80s and super humid but its better than the 90s I guess. I'm so excited for fall I've even started decorating. I put up a fall wreath on our front door and lil pumpkins on the mantle... Im ready people. And apparently its not just me - Target has its full Halloween merchandise out! If you just can't wait a second longer to get your costume- head to Target. They're stocked. And they have some cute 1.00 Halloween board books that I picked up for Maddie.
So we are doing great. Maddie is growing cuter exponentially now that she's turned one. She mimics what we say and likes to tell herself "no" when she's doing something she's not supposed to be doing (like throwing her food overboard for Tuck which she still tries almost every meal). She's hasn't started walking yet - but she cruises everywhere and is walking like a pro now that she has her shopping cart and baby stroller to push. Now that she's more mobile she's getting into everything.
T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Since turning one she said she prefers to eat like a civilized person and use utensils. No... just kidding. She does like to use the spoon but most of the food goes into her hair when she tries. We're working on it.
Mmm... veggie lasagna
And remember when I said she was getting cuter exponentially now? Well, here is the video to prove it. You might want to turn down your volume so you don't have to hear my annoying voice!
Like always - more to come. Ive got some great pictures downloaded from my camera after the cord was missing for a week... so I'll play catch up.
2 comments:
Was she actually telling ehrself no, no no? that is too cute!
She's tooooo smart... You guys are definitely in T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!!
Post a Comment