The Herndon family is about to leave for our first big family vacation! We're loading up the Family Roadster and headed to Oregon. No - just kidding, we're flying. We're so excited to be headed out to the great northwest to visit some friends and stay at a swanky resort in the mountains for a few days. There will be lots of golfing, swimming, hiking and hopefully spa-ing happening this week and Jim and I certainly ready for it. Oregon is beautiful and I can't wait for Jim to see it (remember our Crater Lake trip Lo Lo?).
Things have been crazy around here. We're getting our hardwood floors redone while we're gone and the act of moving ALL of our furniture into our bedroom this week has been pretty insane. Im sure the floors will look beautiful when they're done but note to self: get the floors redone BEFORE you move into the house not after youve filled it with junk for 4 years. Because of the craziness... I just havent had time to upload the cute pics Ive taken off Maddie the past few days. She's scootin' around like crazy now and has scooted her way to some pretty funny places. She'll be crawling in no time- maybe even by the time we get back from our trip!
And well, a post just isnt a proper post without pictures. Ive been sorting thru these pictures all day and had to post a few. We had our second round of pictures taken by Picturelily a few months back and they came out so well. I didnt post them before because we're giving many of the pictures as gifts and didnt want to spoil the surprise. But here's a little peek...

Karen is an amazing photographer. I know she's super popular and busy (because every one I know has either booked with her or is on her schedule) but if you are looking for a photographer we HIGHLY recommend her. The only problem I have (and its kind of a big one) is that I want to buy and frame every single picture she takes!! =) Yet another reason for a bigger house... more wall space!
Ok- must finish packing. Over and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment