Monday, March 31, 2008

music monday... the girls

Why are they here on my blog?? Because they rock. Here are just a few reasons why the Indigos rock and why I love them...
  1. No one writes a better song. No one. Really... no one.

  2. They ARE the soundtrack of my high school and college days.

  3. No two women rock harder on their guitars and mandolin.

  4. They've managed to stay under the radar and stay true to themselves for 20+ years - and still produce amazing songs and albums.

  5. They always, always, always play an amazing show (and my sister and I can attest to that because we've been to about a million shows between the two of us).

  6. I can sing every word to every song on every album.

  7. No one says "Thanks ya'll" more times in a show (they're polite southern girls).

  8. Which brings me to my next reason... they're from around these parts! LIke right down the road.

  9. Emily has a kick butt restaurant down the street to us that is "our restaurant."

  10. The only song I can really play on the guitar is an Indigo Girls song ;)

So here are a few videos. They are not my favorite IG songs (they didnt make videos for my favorites) but they're really good songs.

No comments: