Tuesday, April 1, 2008

i like you a latte alexia...and go bravos!

Madelyn and Alexia had their very first coffee house date this week. They met up at one of our favorite coffee houses down the street and made themselves quite at home on the comfy leather couch. They gossiped and gabbed forever and just caught up on some much needed babygirl-time. Here are a few pics to capture the moment.

What have you been up to girl! Its been like... forever! You can sit up now?? Your mommy doesnt have to hold you up?

I know! I have to tell you a secret... lean in... I dont want mommy to hear...

Look at that hair! What have you been using? Me? Johnson and Johnson. I like it.

Good times... good times.. .


And here are the girls with Andria

After the girls finished their lattes, they asked to be brought back home for some playtime. Maddie was excited to show Alexia all her toys.

Here is Alexia looking pretty sitting up all by herself in the chair. What a cutie. Look at that smile!

And here's Alexia and her equally beautiful mommy Andria. Arent they just the sweetest looking pair? I love Alexia's smile in this picture!

And one more because I just couldn't resist. Ricardo and Diego are two very lucky boys!


And Maddie was very excited to watch the Braves Opening Day game on TV later that night. She put on her super cute Braves onesie and practiced her tomahawk chop all afternoon. Daddy actually went to the game - but Maddie and I watched it for as long as she could stay awake.


We're trying to decide who her favorite Brave is. Is it Chipper like Dadddy? McCann like Mommy? I dont know - Frenchy's pretty cute... she might be a Frenchy fan. Or maybe the new Kotsay - Maddie was impressed with his debut in the Braves jersey. I guess time will tell - we'll check back with her later in the season and see what she thinks.

P.S. Alexia and the rest of her family are about the travel over the pond for a whole month in London! We're excited for them but we'll really miss them! We hope they take lots of pictures and keep their blog updated regularly. We'll miss you guys!

No comments: