Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A sneak peek!


On Monday we had a photoshoot at our house with Karen Pillow of PictureLily. What a great idea to shoot at our house... that way we'll always have the memories of this house captured on film! Thats our wedding pictures behind us in the picture above... how sweet!

Maddie had taken only about 15 minute of her normally hour long morning nap and skipped her mid-morning nap altogether (yes- she's already had two naps by noon) so she wasn't the normal happy, easy-going baby she usually is. Karen did such a great job with her and was so patient. She was only awake for the first half of the shoot and asleep for the last hour or so.

I'm so excited to see the rest of the gallery but she posted a few of our pics on her blog just to put my mind at ease that she got some good ones. She was really great - if you're in the market for a photographer I definitely recommend her but make sure you schedule with her soon- it sounds like she's pretty booked!


I'm just going to post this one but Im so anxious to see the rest!

1 comment:

Ellen and John said...

That picture is so sweet! I'm glad you were able to book her.