Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Lovin' the Bumbo and Baby Babble

Well... "lovin"might be a strong word to describe Maddie's feelings towards the Bumbo* but she at least stays in it without getting upset for awhile now. Here she is this morning staring at her awesome new shoes (you can't see them but they have big red strawberries on them).

* for those of you without a baby ... a "Bumbo" is this soft plastic nerf-like material made into a mold of a sort of chair thing that you can wedge your baby into so that it seems like he/she is sitting up on their own. Its a crazy phenomenon... everyone i know has one. Whoever invented this is making out like a bandit.

And here is a video of Maddie just talking away. She's really found her voice this week and has been babbling non-stop today!


3 comments:

Ellen and John said...

I'm glad you are getting some use out of the Bumbo!

Jennifer said...

Awwwww! So adorable! What a doll! Thanks for posting that!

Erin said...

LOVE that talking! And Emily- I loved hearing your voice! hehe. I always think I sound like such a tool on videos. Maddy's I <3 U alphabet shirt is adorable! Hope you are gearing up for the holidays.

xoxo,
E and P