it didn't happen, right?
So far three people have asked me if we were getting a tree this year. I told them - of course! We got it the Monday after Thanksgiving... how come you thought we werent getting one? Well... you didnt BLOG about it. HA! Its so true. Blogs are such a nice way to keep up with your friends lives but Im feeling a little overwhelmed to get all my posts up to date before the next Herndon Family Adventure (which happens to be Jim running a marathon on the coast this weekend).
Here is our tree. Its so pretty. I love all the white lights and how it makes the livingroom glow (I squeezed by another year with white lights... I told Jim we would rotate white/colored lights every year once we got married and we have yet to buy a strand of colored lights). Madelyn did help us pick out the tree but she went to bed before the decorating began.

I absolutely love Christmastime and am getting more and more into it every year. Ive started "collecting" Christmas decorations for the house which I know scares the heck out of Jim. Oh well - it could be worse. I was so happy when I took out my Jim Shore Nativity Scene that I bought for 18.00 after the holidays last year. And my Santa collection is small but almost takes up a whole shelf (hint hint.. I LOVE the Jim Shore Santa's!). Although I love decorating my house, I can't wait to go home to mom and dads (woops, Nana and Pop-Pops) and spend Christmas there. Their house is so cute and always looks GREAT for the holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment