Here she is (I told you the ultrasound machine at my drs office takes horrible pictures!). Its very hard to see... but she's laying down looking up. Its a profile shot with her head on the right side.

She was being very quiet during the ultrasound but she passed all her movement tests. She was playing with her hands moving her little feet and legs around too. There looked to be plenty of amniotic fluid and she is measuring right on time. The tech said she looks to be about 6 lbs - which is perfect.
I also had my first internal exam and the doc said that nothings happenin down there. Kind of a bummer... but its still very early! 4 more days and she's considered full term.
I give her a few more weeks of cooking but then Im ready for her to get here!
No comments:
Post a Comment