We made it to 36 weeks! Phew. Im exhausted. It doesnt help that the heat index here is 102. I really can't remember is being this hot here. It was 92 at 9:30pm last night!! Jim and I definitely feel like we're in the final few weeks of this pregnancy and we're ready to meet our little girl! Like I said, Im extremely tired. I am pulling muscles left and right, have pains in weird places and am having Braxton Hicks contractions what feels like almost constantly now.
We finished our last childbirthing class last night and even got a diploma to prove we passed! I guess we can officially have our baby now. We have a breastfeeding class on Saturday. We still need to take infant CPR, but Im just too exhausted at this point to take another class. We might take it after she's born.
Im still going for NSTs every Tuesday and ultrasounds on Fridays. This Friday I'll have my first internal exam after the ultrasound so we'll see if I'm dialted at all. I can't wait. I'm not getting my hopes up but its exciting that we're at this stage of things.
The nursery is still almost done. We painted and got the furniture in and then I just pooped out! We still need our rug and glider as well as the decorations on the walls! Jim wants to build a toybox - so until we have that I need to figure out where to put all her new toys!
And last ... Im still working full time! Ugh. Im happy I just have a desk job but getting up and getting out and working a full day is still really hard. My mom wants me to take some time off before the baby is born to relax and get some rest... and while that sounds so GREAT right now, I dont have enough time off to do that. I can only spare a few days and Id like to save those as long as possible.
I think thats it for now. I'll make sure to fill everyone in after our appointment on Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment