3 more to go!
I can't believe it. Things are going okay. Besides the RECORD HEAT WAVE here in Atlanta... things are kind of same ole same ole for us.
I had my NST today and everything was fine. Baby's heartrate was good and she was moving around quite a bit. Only needed cold water today to get her moving (no Diet Coke). I do feel a little guilty doing that - its kind of like chinese water torture or something. She clearly doesn't like it when I wake her up with a nice cold water bath. I hope she doesn't hold it against me when she comes out. No one tell her please!
I think Im officially "nesting." Im not quite as physically tired at night (despite the ridiculous heat) and I just want to clean and straighten up everything (well, more than usual which Im sure is scary to Jim). I'm trying to not go overboard with it and Jim's been understanding so far.
Our neighbors Deliana, Gabe and their 4 month old Sophia came over tonight and dropped off a gift for the baby. It was two footie pajamas and a hat/bib/bootie set. Very cute! We have such great neighbors and I can't wait for our girls to play. They'll be 4 months apart.
I am about to run out of blood test strips. What a bummer. They come in 30-day supply so I guess I have to bite the bullet and buy another 30-days worth. I am secretly hoping to only be pregnant another week or two... but oh well. Im going to have to cough up the $20.
I think Im officially "nesting." Im not quite as physically tired at night (despite the ridiculous heat) and I just want to clean and straighten up everything (well, more than usual which Im sure is scary to Jim). I'm trying to not go overboard with it and Jim's been understanding so far.
Our neighbors Deliana, Gabe and their 4 month old Sophia came over tonight and dropped off a gift for the baby. It was two footie pajamas and a hat/bib/bootie set. Very cute! We have such great neighbors and I can't wait for our girls to play. They'll be 4 months apart.
I am about to run out of blood test strips. What a bummer. They come in 30-day supply so I guess I have to bite the bullet and buy another 30-days worth. I am secretly hoping to only be pregnant another week or two... but oh well. Im going to have to cough up the $20.
Ok- Im off to bed. My next appointment is Friday!
2 comments:
hope you are feeling well. enjoy the last few days of quiet for a while (make sure you go out to dinner alot before the big day). good luck, we look forward to hearing about her arrival!
dennis & courtney
Hang in there and enjoy the rest of your "quiet" time. Life will never be the same as you know it now. It will be 10 times better!
Ellen
Post a Comment