Maddie, Caroline and I visited the NC Museum of Natural Sciences in Raleigh on one of our home-with-mommy Mondays. I've been trying to get out and see what our new city has to offer and when some friends who were in town invited us to meet them - we thought it would be a great idea!
There was lots to see! Lots of exhibits to look at, things to climb and of course, things to touch.
We learned all about whales, bats, birds, different NC habitats, and even saw a very cool shark jaw complete with almost all of its original teeth! Maddie was a little too scared to stand in front of it for a picture.
The museum was free, so I didnt feel bad that we didnt see much of the 4th floor. Maddie could only stand about 3 floors of natural history.
I recommend it to anyone looking for a free and cool place to take their kids this summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment