Sunday, December 20, 2009

this will have to do...

boooo snow!

I SHOULD be posting pictures of Aunt Lola and Uncle Jody here tonight but nooooo... dumb snow had to go and cancel all the flights from Baltimore to Atlanta. They soonest flight Delta could get them on was CHRISTMAS MORNING! Say what? That won't do. So... the poor things are driving tomorrow. 10+ hours! Wow, we are loved and feel lucky to have such great family.

I had our whole week planned. Tonight was homemade southern style pulled pork and our traditional gingerbread house making. I guess we'll have to push all that up by a day.

In the meantime I'll leave you with some pictures of Madster from this week. I really dont have much to say about these... they sort of speak for themselves.




So stay tuned... Aunt Lola and Uncle Jody pics will be on the way soon (fingers crossed!).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: