Thursday, December 17, 2009

maddie's a star

Baby Caroline and I just got back from seeing Madelyn in her very first Christmas program at school... and boy was it cute. I wish I could go to a preschool Christmas program every day.

Maddie and the rest of her class sat on the risers and sang three songs. Only two of the kids melted down and ran to their parents. Im proud to say Maddie sat right up there front and center and sang her little heart out while looking around at all the people! When she saw me in the crowd she just put on a big smile.



Her class is all 2 yr olds, Maddie being the youngest. They're absolutely adorable.



The kids standing behind them are in the next class up and you can see by their costumes that they were the players in the nativity scene which was up next.



I wish I could go to a preschool Christmas program/pageant every day. It would help me forget about the craziness of life and focus on what's important- thats for sure!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: