We're still just a family of three.
I'm feeling trapped in the house and it's not a good feeling. We've been out and about a little bit this weekend but for the most part, I've been limiting activity and trying to take it easy. I HATE being couped up in the house all day. It drives me crazy! So... I've been trying to keep occupied. LOTS of cleaning, made a batch of cupcakes with Maddie, coming up with new games to play and am trying to sit down and watch TV (although there is never anything worthwhile on... i really don't know how people watch TV during the day).
So I thought I would update the blog. Lucky you!
Here are a few pictures of Madelyn from a few days ago in a funny shirt that Jims San Antonio client gave him on his last trip. He's going to send them to his client (who apparently likes that sort of thing). The shirt says, "Energy Rebates... the more you save, the more you save" Ummm, ok. Whatever floats your boat.
Okay, gotta run. Maddie's asking me to play with her and I can't resist. I'm sure I'll be updating a lot the next few days so I'll "see" you again soon!

2 comments:
You're so close! Hang in there :) And you still look great girl, seriously, all belly and nothing else. I hope I don't get as huge as last time....we'll see!
She's way cute in that big shirt.
Love Pop Pops
Post a Comment