39 weeks and baby girl is still baking in the oven! We're okay with that- although life has had to slow down for me quite a bit this week. I feel like I have lead weights strapped to my legs. I had my 39 week appt this morning and am 1 cm dialated and 50% effaced. It means my body has started the process... but it doesnt mean I'll go into labor anytime soon ... although you never know! We've narrowed it down to about 5 names. 5!!! Yikes.
In other exciting news... Maddie is well on her way potty training herself. I say that because she tells us when she needs to go potty versus the other way around. Its certainly not every time, but at least a few times a day ( I know she uses the potty quite a bit at school but we don't get a daily report on it). She just told me a few minutes ago and actually went on the potty!!! Its so exciting. One less poopy diaper to change. Its a very liberating feeling to just flush the toilet and watch all that mess go down the drain.
2 comments:
hooray for more blog updates! you look like a skinny person with a large basketball in your shirt. Time for my newest niece to show herself!!!
let's go emily!!!! I can't wait to hear that Maddie's sister has arrived!!! Actually can't wait to hear her name :)
Post a Comment