Sunday, September 20, 2009
missing my baby
My baby took a road trip with Daddy this weekend up to Apex so Daddy could play golf and Maddie could see Grammie and Grandad. I had to stay home because 12 hours in a car would have been way too uncomfortable for a 9 month pregnant woman. Pretty much everything is uncomfortable these days! I had the very first weekend alone that Ive had since Maddie was born and although it was extremely relaxing - I miss my little one and Jim too!
I've looked at these pictures a few times this weekend when I started missing her. These were taken at my parents house with Nana's doll "Penny." Let's just hope she loves her little sister this much (well, maybe with less head squeezing).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She's so cute!!! She'll be a great big sis!
Post a Comment