Friday, September 18, 2009

the wedding spectacular

Laura and Jody's wedding in New England was absolutely perfect. Maddie had her debut as a flower girl and I thought she did remarkably well considering she had just turned 2 a few days earlier. She wore the cutest little dress, walked down the aisle with Taylor (I thought for sure she'd need to be held), was relatively well-behaved during the ceremony and then partied all night long. What else could we ask for?

Laura looked so beautiful and was glowing all day. She wore my moms lace jacket that my grandmother made for her wedding and it was perfect. Her dress was simple and beautiful and jewelry was handmade by a friend. She also wore cool cranberry colored shoes that you can't see in any of the pictures... how cool! I love wedding shoes.


Maddie keeping us entertained waiting to go out

During the ceremony with Daddy

It's official!

The girls

Family pic

Sweetie pie with Mommy's flowers

With mommy
Jen and Tay

The preggos!

Jim with his in-laws
I can't wait to see the professional pictures taken. I know they came out beautifully. After the wedding they went on a mini-moon to Martha's Vineyard for 4 days. I was so jealous! Ive never been to MV and would love to go sometime. What a perfect wedding!
Congrats again Mr. and Mrs. Speer!

No comments: