Maddie had her first haircut last week. She was looking very shaggy and I knew she couldn't get away with mommy cutting her bangs any longer. I have never claimed to know what I was doing... it worked for a little while.
We took her to SalonRed Kids in downtown Decatur. She loved the cars and being able to watch Toy Story on her own personal flat screen TV. Not too shabby! Her "stylist" was great and it was quick and easy. She now looks super cute with her little curly layers and (even) bangs.
We took her to SalonRed Kids in downtown Decatur. She loved the cars and being able to watch Toy Story on her own personal flat screen TV. Not too shabby! Her "stylist" was great and it was quick and easy. She now looks super cute with her little curly layers and (even) bangs.

No comments:
Post a Comment