We had our hardwoods redone in our office and bedroom last week and Maddie managed to find the one and only open bucket of stain that the guys left (I didnt even see it... it was behind a wall in the corner) while I was going to the bathroom... leaving her alone for 30 seconds! I heard her say "uh oh" and hurried in to find her wrist deep in stain. We're lucky she didnt knock over the bucket... can you imagine! I dont think the contractors would have been too happy with us!
The stain washed off of her hands pretty easily and no harm done.
2 comments:
When my sister was little she painted the garage (not the walls mind you - items such as MY bicycle, the lawnmower, her body and etc.) when she found an open can of stain. I'm glad you found her early!
OH MY GOSH! Thank god it came off easily!
Post a Comment