Friday, March 27, 2009

yay for spring!

Spring is here, although its a very rainy day today. I don't mind the rain... it means I dont have to water my flowers for a few days at least! Maddie has been loving being outside. Like I said before, we have a hard time keeping her inside!

We've been visiting a lot with our next door neighbor Ms Miller. Maddie adores her and her toys. She walks right up Ms. Millers walk, up the stairs and knocks on the door.

Ms. Miller didnt answer on this day (Maddie's knocks are a little soft- and it was almost dinnertime so I didn't want to disturb her).
Maddie is quite the ball-thrower for Tucker. We bring two now so that they both stay entertained. She's got a little arm on her. Maybe she'll play softball like her mommy some day.

Two is always better than one

Chasing Tucker

Always happy with Daddy


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What adorable & touching pictures! Maddie is such a sweetheart!

laurabmore said...

OMG. Wicked cute!