We are having the hardwoods redone in our office and bedroom this week and had to move all of our furniture from those rooms into the diningroom. In the process of the moving... we took apart a bookshelf and had one of the shelves on the floor. Maddie immediately went to the board and laid down on it!
She then wouldnt get up from it... or let us move it without pitching a little fit. We're not exactly sure what's going on here. I swear she has a nice crib... we don't make her sleep on boards. We also moved it to the livingroom (so we could finish moving furniture) and she laid down on it in the livingroom.
Uncle Jody suggested she was just being imaginative... so maybe she was boogie boarding in her mind? We watched a little of Aladdin the night before so maybe she was on a little carpet ride? She also likes to walk on it and stand on it. Surfing maybe?
Who knows. All I know is that Jim and I had a good laugh and we actually had to hide the board so she'd stop obessessing on it. She also doesnt like taking her jacket off inside. I think that has to do with her wanting to be outside ALL THE TIME so that one makes more sense.
This little one is pretty silly. Something tells me she's just going to get more silly as she gets older.

1 comment:
Cam also comes home around 5 from the sitter...and his sweatshirt stays on til bath time. Sometimes, I feel like it's me not going the extra yard to get that darn coat off...But I'll pick bigger battles!
Post a Comment