Sunday, March 1, 2009

snow day!

Who would have guessed we'd be playing on the snow here on March 1st! The weathermen have been predicting snow today all week but no one really believes them when they say that... but I guess they were actually right! It started snowing around 11am this morning and 6 hours later is still coming down!

Its very wet snow which was great for snowmen building. Maddie wasn't exactly excited to play in the snow but she didn't complain about being cold. Tucker on the other hand was loving it! He ran around with the crazies a few times and even chased snowballs. We're inside warming up now drinking hot chocolate. Jim came in from getting logs outside from the fireplace and said, "its a good thing we only have to deal with this once a year." HA... yup, I agree.

All our teacher friends are crossing their fingers for a snowday tomorrow but I think thats really pushing it. Come on folks... we're still in Georgia. My bet is it'll all be gone by 10pm tonight.

No comments: