Friday, February 27, 2009

our little dog walker and happy friday!

Happy Friday everyone! I thought we'd post real quick before starting our day. Maddie is doing so many cute things these days and I wanted to make sure I documented them somewhere (where is that baby book anyway...)!

Lately she's been wanting to "walk" Tucker. We hang his leash up on the hook by the door and if its hanging down low enough, she grabs it and pulls it down. She then takes the leash and tries to hook Tucker up to it. Of course, Tucker is pretty wise to her tricks and the two end up walking in circles around eachother... fun for all involved.



here she is with her leash looking for Tuck
there's the victim coming around the corner

couldnt catch him. back to her books
No, she never did catch him... but thats ok. We want him to actually like her after all. We're off to the aquarium again for a "mommy and me" event they're having. Our Little Peaches playgroup is meeting there today. Should be fun!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: