Saturday, December 20, 2008

cutest christmas program ever...

Maddie's school had their Christmas Program this week and it was the cutest little program you ever saw. Maddie was too young to be part of the show (next year she'll be on stage - don't you worry), so Jim and I got her from class and brought her to the sanctuary to watch all her friends perform. There was singing and lots of coordinating hand motions, and the best of all... a live nativity. Our friends kids were Mary and Joseph and there were shepards, wisemen, sheep and even a donkey. I don't know how I neglected to get pictures of the nativity... but you'll have to believe me when I say it was the cutest thing ever. At one point, Joseph got tired and he laid his head down on Mary's lap where she then proceded to kiss his head! HOW CUTE IS THAT?

Maddie burning off some steam
waiting for the show to start!
Supersinger Noah peeking over from his seat.


the kids mid-show
After the show, we had a really nice meal and then got to see Santa!!! Maddie was not too excited to meet Santa the first time, but I thought since she "knew" Santa this time (wink, wink) that she might be okay sitting on his lap. I was wrong... very wrong. Also, the quality of these pics is pretty bad.. .Jim thought my camera was set on automatic but it was on manual. Sorry!

not so happy

These kind of pictures shouldn't make me laugh... but they're just oh-so-funny. I can't wait to show Maddie these some day.

No comments: