Tuesday, October 28, 2008

maddie and daddy

There's no denying that Maddie looks like her daddy...she certainly doesnt look like me! Grandma did an amazing job documenting her kids childhood so we have been looking thru Jims old one year old photobooks and found some pictures of Jim doing some of the same things as Maddie! You'll have to let me know if you think they look similar.

Here they both are relaxing at Myrtle Beach




Maddie and Daddy with similar cake eating styles


Again... similar eating styles


Cute, huh? Those double-dimples are hard to deny! Jim has about 10 more photo albums with pictures of him from his childhood so there are bound to be more pictures like these to come. I have a few of him wearing a dress and carrying a purse but I figured I would save that one for a special occasion.

2 comments:

Kindell Tolmie said...

Wow... what a resemblance!

jen said...

wow thats great
you can really see it in those pic's