Saturday, October 25, 2008

duke weekend 2008

The 5th Annual Weekend O' Beer (which is now more like baby bottles or Bojangles), Weekend O' Fun was another roaring success.


We successfully tailgated and attended almost all of a Duke football game with 3 one year olds and a 4 year old (pretty impressive, huh?). Our group has grown as we've all coupled up and are starting to have kids now and its so much fun to see how the event changes and grows every year.


We had lots of fun with our friends... and Maddie and I were especially excited to meet Baby Vivy for the first time. She's too cute for words and is already walking! She also waves like a pro.

Em and Vivy

Maddie looking for some milk


Playing in the leaves with Daddy

Baby Evy

Maddie with new friends Amy and Jeremy

The guys

Little Dukie

Maddie checkin out whats going on with the babies
Cheering at the game
That night we decided to get a babysitter at the hotel and go out like the good ole days. HA! It was fun. Jim and I never get a babysitter so it was a real treat for us - even if I only stayed out til 11pm (hey- babysitters are expensive these days!) We went out to dinner in Durham and then for drinks at our regular spot - Satisfactions. I didnt get any pictures from the night but I did steal this one from Michael.
Me, Michael and the Finks

Jeremy is an actual photographer with a big fancy camera so Im excited to see his pictures from the weekend. I think he captured some good ones of the kids. I'll post them when I get them!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Madelyn is so darn precious! Preston says we need to plan an Atlanta getaway. ;) Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

jen said...

who babysat?