Maddie got to see her Grandma and Grandad this weekend and had so much fun at their house. She really enjoys it there and just loves her Grandma and Grandad so much. Theyre so much fun to play with and their house is perfect for learning to walk!
Grandad worked with Maddie to practice her walking but she much preferred just sitting on his lap instead.
I love this next picture. She's so happy!!! And I can't believe how long Maddie's hair looks! She will not, I repeat... will NOT let me put a barrette or bow in it. She's going to look a little shaggy until she tolerates barrettes I guess!
Playing peekaboo with Grandma in the kitchen. Grandma is so fun.
Here they are posing in the new sunroom. Maddie loves playing in this room and looking outside at the birds, trees and beautiful landscaping. Its perfect for her.
Maddie misses them already. We're counting the days til our next trip up to Apex.
1 comment:
Maddie is growing so fast! She's so cute!
LS will NOT let me put bows in her hair either. She looks like a shag dog and I am about to have bangs cut...
Post a Comment