Sunday, August 17, 2008

some quick catching up... tomatoes and smoothies

We've got a little catching up to do so you all will have to bare with me! Most of you know that we've been on vacation for 10 days up north... but Ive got some cute pics to post that we took a few days before we left.

Jim planted some tomato plants again this year and we're finally getting some beautiful tomatoes... yay! I wish we had the time and the room to grow more! Here are a few pictures of Maddie showing them off.




And every afternoon Jim makes himself a smoothie and Maddie had her first taste of one. She seemed to like it! It was a complete accident that she matches her smoothie... I promise! I like to coordinate, but not THAT much.



Vacation pictures up next... stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmie! Maddie's so cute I can eat her up! the smoothie and tomatoes looks yummy LOL, I love her hair clip by the way. This is Lulu26 by the way!