Monday, August 25, 2008

maddie's second 1st birthday party

We braved the elements on Saturday and had Maddie's "beach" party outside. All of our friends came and we had a great time. It was the perfect number of people and kids and although it was super windy all day (thank you Fay) - it never actually rained during the party. It never really got too warm either... it stayed in the 70s all day (I thought the one thing I could count on at the end of August in Atlanta was that it would be HOT... I guess not!).

I want to thank everyone for coming and for all of Maddie's wonderful gifts! She's been playing with her baby doll, stroller and shopping cart non-stop since Saturday!


1 comment:

Mere said...

Happy Birthday cousin Maddie. Have to say- you had a little "work it girl" pose in there! Good for you!