Unfortunately... Maddie had a 102.7 degree temp when I picked her up from school around 2pm so we went right to the doctor and she was diagnosed with Hand Foot Mouth Disease. Our plans to go do something fun for her birthday got a little hijacked. She's extremely lethargic and has barely lifted her head from my chest all afternoon.
Im not sure how much celebrating we'll be able to do tonight... but we'll do our best!
2 comments:
Poor Maddie! I was going to see if ya'll wanted to go to the zoo tomorrow, but I guess we will save it for another day. I hope she feels better soon. Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Ellen
Cam's whole daycare had a touch of that in April. It stinks to see them so down and not themselves. Cam didn't eat for a week. Luckily, he's a big boy.
Best wishes on a speedy recovery Maddie!!!
Post a Comment