At some point in this whirlwind summer we've been having, Jim and I scored free tickets to see Joan Jett and REO Speedwagon at an awesome venue here in Atlanta. I was so excited. My best friend in high school and I used to ride around town in her dads little black pick-up truck blaring the REO Speedwagon Greatest Hits tape and singing along to every word. So - these songs bring back lots of great memories for me.
Anywhoo - the concert was awesome. Most of the people there were stuck in the 80s so there was a lot of people-watching to do. Joan Jett surprised me. She had a ton of fans and looked and sounded pretty good. She did cover a lot of Pat Benetar though - which I found a little lame. Its bad enough she looks and sounds like her- she doesnt have to steal her music too!
Enjoy the pics.
Anywhoo - the concert was awesome. Most of the people there were stuck in the 80s so there was a lot of people-watching to do. Joan Jett surprised me. She had a ton of fans and looked and sounded pretty good. She did cover a lot of Pat Benetar though - which I found a little lame. Its bad enough she looks and sounds like her- she doesnt have to steal her music too!
Enjoy the pics.

No comments:
Post a Comment