Nothings sadder than a sick baby, don't you think? While I was in Orlando this week for work, Maddie came home with pink eye. Jim being the super dad that he is- took the day off of work (sort of) and brought her into the doctor. The doc immediately diagnosed the goop coming out of her eye as pink eye and also checked her ears for more goop. Yup... she had an ear infection too. Poor baby. She's been pretty fussy and not wanting to take naps or sleep at night. Otherwise she's been a trooper. Here's a pic Jim took to show me just how sad she looked on Tuesday.
Awww...
As you can see by Thursday, she was feeling much better.
And this is the view we have a lot these days. See ya! Im scootin'.
As you can see by Thursday, she was feeling much better.
And this is the view we have a lot these days. See ya! Im scootin'.
We also got Maddie's new carseat delivered on Thursday. She's graduated to the big girl car seat that will take her all the way to 65lbs! I dont know how old she'll be when she's 65lbs but considering I wore a size 6X til I was in 6th grade... she might be riding in this thing to her junior high dance. Technically she still fits into her infant car seat per height and weight requirements but Im getting pretty sick of lugging it in and out of daycare since we only have one we have to share between two cars. So I took it out of the box so see what it looked like and decided to plop Maddie in it to see how she fit. She immediately starting kicking her legs around - I think she likes it.

Cute.

Cute.
Mommy just might get a girls night out tonight if Maddie is feeling up for it. M is pretty excited that Mr. Lanny is coming over tonight to hang out with her while Mommy goes out with Ms Steff. Maddie has a not-so-secret crush on Lanny (Steff needs to watch out) and always has fun with him.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!




No comments:
Post a Comment