Sunday, July 6, 2008

greetings from the beach!

We're reporting in from vacation-land Myrtle Beach!

We came to the coast for a nice long beach weekend and are having a blast. Maddie is adapting well to the laid back beach lifestyle and loves the sand and ocean. She's even napped wrapped in a towel in my arms in a beach chair... very nice. Our July 4th holiday was a little different than we're used to as we had a munchkin asleep in bed by 8pm. It was the first time I think I've ever watched fireworks on tv. Who knew that you could watch the Wilmington, NC, Washington DC and New York City fireworks on tv all at the same time? We also had a mini fireworks display happening on the beach in front of our place until about 11pm.

I don't have many good beachy pictures to post today because I didnt want to take my nice camera outside and dont have the camera cord for our point and shoot with me... but here are a few indoor pictures we've taken.


Breakfast of Champions...strawberries.

Cute suit... check.

Even cuter cover up?... check. Now how do I get in this thing... let's go!
Posted by Picasa


More pictures once we get home and I take them off our other camera. Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

No comments: