Saturday, June 28, 2008

pool time in polka dots

Is it almost July already? I can't believe it. This summer has gone by way too fast! We've been busy, busy, busy. We've been traveling here and there all summer and on the weekends we're home we do our best to get to the pool and enjoy the beautiful weather!

Here are some pics from our pool trip last Sunday (I know... they're a little late).

Don't I look fabulous?

You want me to go in THAT big pool? Seriously?


Daddy... let's not go too far from the edge here...

Ohhh... this is like a big bathtub!

I could do this all day

Showing off her pruny tootsies

Posted by Picasa

Im sure we'll have many more pool adventures to share this summer so stay tuned for that. We're really excited to head to the beach for the 4th and spend a nice long holiday weekend in the sand and pool. Im counting down the days til we leave!

No comments: