No pictures today because Madelyn said she wasn't feeling her best but she wanted to tell you all she's doing okay and making it thru round 2 of her double ear infections and pink eye (conjunctivitis). We thought the antibiotics had successfully gotten rid of the funk a few weeks ago but ...its baaack. Maddie was a trooper at the doctor and hopefully with the new meds, she'll be feeling as good as new in a few days. Hows that for an 11 month birthday celebration... a trip to the doctors office!
So, mommy and daddy are both "working from home" to take care of her today (she can't technically go back to daycare til tomorrow). I think between the two of us, we might be able to put it an honest days work combined (I hope our bosses aren't reading this). Daddy is actually feeling under the weather now too so he's catching a cat nap in Maddie's room with her.
So I should get back to work and catch up on a few things around the disaster area we call a house while the babe is sleeping but I just wanted to check in and say we're doing okay and will be snapping those pictures of Maddie again shortly!
So, mommy and daddy are both "working from home" to take care of her today (she can't technically go back to daycare til tomorrow). I think between the two of us, we might be able to put it an honest days work combined (I hope our bosses aren't reading this). Daddy is actually feeling under the weather now too so he's catching a cat nap in Maddie's room with her.
So I should get back to work and catch up on a few things around the disaster area we call a house while the babe is sleeping but I just wanted to check in and say we're doing okay and will be snapping those pictures of Maddie again shortly!
1 comment:
I hope Maddie feels better soon!
Post a Comment