Sunday, July 27, 2008

childrens museum with the lil peaches

Maddie and I had a fabulous Friday together. In the morning we met our "Lil Peaches Playgroup" at the Atlanta Childrens Museum and had such a great time. I had never been before... as I have never had a kid to take to it before... and was blown away how cool and fun it was!! I found it a little pricey to get in for an adult ($11) but I think it was worth it.

The museum was broken up into areas for different ages and there was even a toddler "crawl" area in the back with soft blocks to crawl on and over, instruments that were safe to play (bang on), mirrors, and even a cool baby water bed!! I think Maddie's very favorite part was the piano.

Tickling the ivories

You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain...

Our little Norah Jones in the making

Next stop... ooooh, wait... who's that pretty baby?

Fishing for duckies??

Checking out the fishing pond with Ellie

Strummin with Ellie

Maddie and Baby Tyler on his Ladybug

Checkin' out who's under the sea


Our "attempt" at a group picture. This was the best one out of about 10

You can't tell from the picture above, but all the kids had a great time. After an hour or so of playtime we ate lunch and then headed home. Hope we get to go again soon! I know Maddie will enjoy it more and more as she gets older.

No comments: