Monday, April 21, 2008

warning - you may experience cuteness overload...

Quick disclaimer - I can not be held responsible for any adverse effects you feel from this cuteness overload you're about to see.

First off - Maddie wanted to show Nana how sweet she looked in her Sunday best this week. If you look really closely- you might be able to catch a glimpse of those two bottom teeth.




And here she is just this afternoon in the smallest pair of kahki shorts you've ever seen. When I saw them at Target I thought- shorts for a baby? Thats just silly. When is she going to wear them (she's got little bubble thingies for when it gets hot and of course- a million sundresses) and would they even fit over her diaper? But then I picked them up and looked them... and looked at the pricetag of 3.99 and said well - she has to have them. Everything in teeny weeny sizes is just adorable after all. So here she is rockin' her kahki shorts. If she had the worlds smallest Polo - she and Daddy could be twins.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jen said...

CHOPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS