
Happy Earth Day everyone!
I can't write much (and you know I want to) because I'm busy at work developing a presentation for an airport client I have on how develop and implement an airport recycling program and then need to prepare for a meeting with a client who wants to develop the country's largest Green Planned Environmental Development (GPED)in Florida where my company would develop the management system and ultimately the standards. Very cool, huh? It's extremely exciting. I'll write more about it when the project is a little further along (ie; their money is where their mouth is). But its days like today when everyone is focused on the environment that I realize I have a really cool job and Im lucky I get to get paid to do something I feel passionately about.
So for now... I leave you with the plea to be just a little greener today. Use your own cup instead of a styrofoam one in the breakroom, walk to lunch instead of driving, recycle everything you possibly can today, take your own bags to the grocery store, make dinner tonight with ingredients that have no plastic packaging (ie: fresh food) and take a walk after dinner instead of watching TV.
Til next time- Be Green!
No comments:
Post a Comment