Friday, April 11, 2008

she did it again!

Oh what a beautiful morning... oh what a beautiful day...

I feel so refreshed today! Maddie slept thru the night again last night! Yay Maddie!

Although... funny story. Around 5am I heard a very ominous version of "Twinkle Twinkle" in my dreams. I woke up, looked at the clock (5am), wondered where I was for a bit, looked around... realized that Maddie's Oceans Aquarium music was playing, looked to see Jim sound asleep next to me. WHO WAS IN THE ROOM WITH MADDIE? She doesn't know how to get the music to play and besides, I put her down on the back with her head facing the other direction. Trying not to freak out I jumped out of bed and went to her room (Im thinking... there's some one in her room... he came thru the window and he's going to kidnap her, but first he's playing the music on the Oceans Aquarium thing ??? I dont know, I was half asleep). I slowly opened the door and there she was up on her hands and knees batting at the toy. I quietly shut the door and went back to bed. She played in there with it by herself until about 5:45am and then went back to sleep til 6:30am. Here she is recreating the scene for us at naptime today (when she was supposed to be napping).



1 comment:

Ellen and John said...

Yay Maddie! I thinks she's getting the hang of it.

Ellen