Sunday, April 13, 2008

playdate with carter

On Saturday Maddie had a playdate with her friend Carter. We had a great time as you can see from these pictures. The tag teamed naps for the first few hours but after that we had fun playing with toys and reading books.


We even ventured out for a walk with Carter in the stroller and Maddie in the Baby Bjorn. I have no pictures of that because my hands we full as it was!
Later that night we went to Ms Katie's house for her 30th birthday party which was also a ton of fun! There were lots of kids there and lots of friends that wanted to hold and love on Maddie all night. Poor Maddie's sleep schedule always gets a little messed up when we go out anywhere at night. I tried to leave early but wasn't able to the car til around 9pm. She promptly fell asleep and was completely knocked out. I thought ahead and actually put her in her jammies at Katie's and was able to get her into her crib at home without waking her up. The problem was she hadnt eaten since 6pm. So.. she was up around 1am and was hungry. I fed her and she was back to sleep until 7am. She's still doing really well sleeping at night. Fingers crossed it continues!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jen said...

did you plan on their outfits matching so nicely, ha?