
She turns into a diva!I don't have much time to post... Im taking a 5 minute break from working and decided to put up a few cute pictures from the weekend with Nana and Pop-Pops. Nana came with a new beach hat for Maddie- so Jim and Pop-Pops felt that its only right that she needed sunglasses to go with it. So - we picked up some perfectly matching shades at Target later that day. I think she looks silly... but the boys were convinced she needed them. Surprisingly she didnt try to take them off and looked completely content to wear them all day.
When Ive got a minute I'll do a recap of our weekend with the grandparents (both sets!) but for now I'll leave you with the Diva Maddie photos.
When Ive got a minute I'll do a recap of our weekend with the grandparents (both sets!) but for now I'll leave you with the Diva Maddie photos.
2 comments:
Too cute!
Oh my gosh! I love it. she is adorable
Love you Miss Maddie Mack
Post a Comment