Maddie was eyeing her new sippy cup on the counter so I thought Id give it to her and see what she would do with it. I thought we wouldn't introduce it for at least another month or two. I figured she'd hit it on the tray and just play with it. But no - she took it by both handles, put it to her mouth and started drinking. Hmmm... that wasn't so hard. I guess I don't need to worry too much about "sippy cup training." And yes, these photos are from the very first time she laid hands on the sippy. :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
hi emmie! yessssssss, we finally have cable internet and it's so fast. I can read blogs and post pics superfast than stupid dialup. Maddie is so cuuuuute, where did she get those rosy cheeks? Can she bottle that for me? LOL. I can't believe how fast our babies are growing....
1 comment:
hi emmie! yessssssss, we finally have cable internet and it's so fast. I can read blogs and post pics superfast than stupid dialup. Maddie is so cuuuuute, where did she get those rosy cheeks? Can she bottle that for me? LOL. I can't believe how fast our babies are growing....
Post a Comment