Monday, March 3, 2008

no more excuses

I officially have no more excuses for why I am not running... Jim came home the other night and surprised Maddie and I with a fancy new jog stroller!!! We had been researching and researching and researching for months and months (you get the point) and we finally decided on the BOB Revolution but just never could bite the bullet and buy one. Well... Jim did it.

Its so pretty and fancy. Im nervous to take it out running... I dont want to trip, or hit a bump and have Maddie fly out of it. Im sure none of this will happen but these are the things going thru my head. Im just going to have to get over it though because the country music marathon is right around the corner and the procrastination has got to end!

So here we are testing it out in the diningroom. As you can see - Maddie has A LOT of room to grow into it! Wow! I think we could fit another baby in there with her!

And here we are taking it for a test walk. I feel like its too big to just take for a walk... I like my cheapo Graco travel system for quick neighborhood walks, but maybe that will change once I get more used to the BOB.

So - I should get going so I can go out for a run... HA HAHAHAHAHHAHA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ugh, I hate running! I dont' think I know how, LOL. I do walk w/ levon around our neighborhood though, he loves it. gotta get rid of my leftover prego thighs.