Happy Thursday everyone! TGIT (you start to say that when you dont work Fridays)!
Just wanted to say hello, give an update and share a few pictures from this week. Maddie is as amazing and beautiful as ever. We fall more and more in love with her every day. She's getting so big. She sits up on her own, drinks from a sippy cup, feeds herself (well, she WANTS to feed herself that is), gabs up a storm, flashes a flirty smile and head tilt melting everyones hearts, rolls all over the place... from front to back and back to front, is eating all kinds of new foods and is overall the sweetest baby in the world.
This week felt LOOONG because I actually had to go into work all four days this week... YUCK! Work has been crazy busy and Im just trying to keep my head above water getting all I need to get done as quickly as I can during the day so I can get out of the office and pick up Maddie from school. Enough about me - you all don't really care about that... you just want Maddie pictures, I know, I know.
Here she is at Steffs surprise birthday part. This pic is a little old but I forgot to download it from the camera I keep in the diaper bag. We bought the tiara for Steff but she thought Maddie should wear it. She did look pretty cute in it. We were sure she would only last an hour or so (since the party started at her bedtime) at this fancy restaurant but she did great. She sat in her carseat at the table with us and eventually nodded off to sleep for the night. We know, we're very spoiled.
Just wanted to say hello, give an update and share a few pictures from this week. Maddie is as amazing and beautiful as ever. We fall more and more in love with her every day. She's getting so big. She sits up on her own, drinks from a sippy cup, feeds herself (well, she WANTS to feed herself that is), gabs up a storm, flashes a flirty smile and head tilt melting everyones hearts, rolls all over the place... from front to back and back to front, is eating all kinds of new foods and is overall the sweetest baby in the world.
This week felt LOOONG because I actually had to go into work all four days this week... YUCK! Work has been crazy busy and Im just trying to keep my head above water getting all I need to get done as quickly as I can during the day so I can get out of the office and pick up Maddie from school. Enough about me - you all don't really care about that... you just want Maddie pictures, I know, I know.
Here she is at Steffs surprise birthday part. This pic is a little old but I forgot to download it from the camera I keep in the diaper bag. We bought the tiara for Steff but she thought Maddie should wear it. She did look pretty cute in it. We were sure she would only last an hour or so (since the party started at her bedtime) at this fancy restaurant but she did great. She sat in her carseat at the table with us and eventually nodded off to sleep for the night. We know, we're very spoiled.
And here she is on Sunday afternoon with her bunnies. One is from Nana and Pop-Pops and the other is from her Aunt Sarah in Charlotte.
I couldnt resist getting a shot of these thighs... OH they're so great. I just want to take a bite out of them. Its amazing she got those thighs from breastmilk, huh? This pic is for Pop-Pops... I know he loves them too.
And last... the finale. I guess Maddie decided she didnt like bananas anymore. This is the reaction I got when I tried to feed them to her the other night. Does this face look familiar to anyone?
Hope you enjoyed the update! Miss Maddie turns 7 months tomorrow and we plan to celebrate all day long with a trip to the park, lunch with Ms. Katie, a little shopping downtown and who knows what else! I'll make sure to bring the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment