
Oh- she's just too cute.
Her latest thing is giving Jim and I lots of love. She's started to really snuggle into your body when you hold her, wrap her arms around your neck, and likes to give lots of smooches. Im not sure where she learned her open-mouthed smooching style (Carter... I better not find out if was you... ) but we don't mind... for now. When she gets a little older we'll have to teach her that people only smooch like that in soap operas.
Here are a few pictures of Maddie attacking Jim while he was trying to watch the Daytona 500.
Her latest thing is giving Jim and I lots of love. She's started to really snuggle into your body when you hold her, wrap her arms around your neck, and likes to give lots of smooches. Im not sure where she learned her open-mouthed smooching style (Carter... I better not find out if was you... ) but we don't mind... for now. When she gets a little older we'll have to teach her that people only smooch like that in soap operas.
Here are a few pictures of Maddie attacking Jim while he was trying to watch the Daytona 500.



This is what she thought of me laughing at her while she was doing it.
1 comment:
DIMPLES!!!!!!
Post a Comment